Total Pageviews

Directions for Blogging

Click on comments for the posting for which you are interested in responding. Find the empty posting box and type your comments. Click in "Comment as" box. Click name/url. Type your first name only and leave the url part blank. Click continue. Click post comment. You will be asked to type in a security word, then hit post comment. Your comment will be visible after approval!

Monday, August 3, 2009

Keeping Busy

I am glad to have heard from some of you. I sure am curious about what the rest of you are doing. I know Sarah is swimming and looking forward to 1st grade. How about the rest of you? I just spent a week getting ready for a yard sale at my house which fortunately wasn't rained out. I found new homes for some of my stuff (reusing) so that it didn't have to go to the dump. In addition, I made a little money to spend on my trip to California and my daughter's wedding at the end of the month. Saving the world can be beneficial for all of us. Have you done any reducing, reusing, or recycling this summer? I would love to hear about it. I have big plans for all of us this year so that we can each do our part to conserve our natural resources.

1 comment:

  1. My last day of summer school is tomorrow. My Grandma has a cat getting ready to have kittens. Anyone want to buy one?

    ReplyDelete