Total Pageviews

Directions for Blogging

Click on comments for the posting for which you are interested in responding. Find the empty posting box and type your comments. Click in "Comment as" box. Click name/url. Type your first name only and leave the url part blank. Click continue. Click post comment. You will be asked to type in a security word, then hit post comment. Your comment will be visible after approval!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

More Travel




I hope you are all looking forward to school beginning next month and enjoying your summer, too. I have been off on adventures of my own. I flew to the west coast for an exciting weekend get-away. I visited the castle that was in the Bedtime Stories movie located in Napa Valley and I walk out over the Golden Gate Bridge. I was an awesome experience that I shared with my wonderful husband. The weather was much cooler than here and amount of fog was amazing. The flight was spectacular because we were way above the clouds making it look like a winter wonderland covered in snow. I hope you will share your adventures with me. I would love to hear about them.

3 comments:

  1. Bet you are having more fun in San Francisco than in Las Vegas. Miss you a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forword to being in your class this fall. hope your doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry i haveint postide. I went to PA two tims I got ice crem I sol my cosins Ian and ethen.

    ReplyDelete