Total Pageviews

Directions for Blogging

Click on comments for the posting for which you are interested in responding. Find the empty posting box and type your comments. Click in "Comment as" box. Click name/url. Type your first name only and leave the url part blank. Click continue. Click post comment. You will be asked to type in a security word, then hit post comment. Your comment will be visible after approval!

Monday, September 7, 2009

Summer's End

I am thrilled to have found that so many of you commented in the last couple weeks. It sounds like we have had a lot of fun this summer and that we have a lot in common. I am thrilled to have met all of you at Open House Night. I believe we are going to have an awesome year this year. I hope to have all of you blogging with me by the end of the year. I love hearing about what you are doing.

My final share for the summer is my most memorable part of this summer: my daughter's wedding. Saturday, August 29th, Heather married Carl Federoff at a beautiful beach ceremony in East Ocean View. It was an amazing day for all of us and the beginning of a wonderful new chapter in our lives. They are blessed to have found each other.

What was your most memorable part of the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment